Thursday, June 07, 2007

Another Farewell.....

Today is one of my colleagues' last day in SS&C....sounds quite often huh??? People come and go like nobody's business...but this is the fact in SS&C, especially in Sales Department. Worst thing is...I've been giving so much favour for them...helping up for few rounds of presentation before they got to know the system well, BUT unfrtunately, by the 3rd time of helping...they left....it looks like giving people some favour for the rest of life here....restless...

Am trying to look at the postive side of it....brushing up my skills...presentation skill, answering skill, talking skill, bullshitting skill and.... taichi skill???.... still haven't manage to learn them well.....trying....learning....hey, I am still on my learning curve dude!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

biler plak cik akak kita nih nak chaloo? wakaaakkk....

nonie said...

biler dah sampai tahap max