Friday, October 23, 2009

Climbing 1 Step...buleh ka ni???

Last 2 weeks VP called, hinting on whether can take up 1 more role. Nak resign plak manager sorang ni...eerrmmm.....let me think...1 week after that MD called explaining current org chart and future org chart. I was just nodded, showing that I understood, yet no answer came out from my mouth. "We are going to send this to HQ (US Office) for approval" ... owh !!! I C (dalam hati je la)....

Today, Friday....MD called again..."Hanyta Congaratulations !!! It is APPROVED !!!"...huhuhu.....ye la nenenenek (kui3x..pinjam jap perkataan ni aaaaaa) dia approve, aku tak kata apa pun lagi. This is the new organizational chart, and this is the package we offer U....whoaaaa....memang menarik...tapi tang package tu je la...bab responsibilities & role tu aku cam tesedak jap....

Hah..yo la boss...eden torai la.....

Thanks for the trust in me, but I am still thinking whether I can handle that boss ????

No comments: